Monday 13 June 2016

THE POETIC STORY OF A GREAT LONER WHO BECOMES GREAT.

LAMENTATION OF A GREAT LONER.

Along this lane of loneliness,
I walked through seas of looniness,
I flopped and flapped my way;
To make ends meet day by day,

Along this lane of painful toil,
I stepped my feet from soil to soil,
Leaving footprint of blood behind,
So my story will come forth and hind,

Broken like a brittle bottle,
Stocked up in pain and shame,
Shattered like a feeble turtle,
My courage became so lame,

Along this lane decor with pain,
Along this lane of shame in plain,
Through this isle of certain uncertainty,
That leads to abyss of great prosperity,

Now that I'm here but still within this lane,
Someday I'll get away not with shame,
I'll be great enough for men to know,
That I passed through this lane to create my fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment