Wednesday 29 June 2016

Do you know truth is alive? Here is its lamentation: Read and enjoy.

TRUTH’S LAMENTATIONS
I was once a warrior
I safe lives with sword,
In the times of horror
People believed in my sword,
For they know it is for salvage,
And not at all for carnage,

Alas! Alas!! My sword! My worth!
Oh ye now! Oh ye now!!
Why hath thou crushet my sword?
Why have thou bring my worth down?
Thou hath substitute my worth,
For money; that man that has no forth.
I was this fruit of past
People eat to protect their lives,
I was planted on fertile land,
Catered and nurtured on this land,
Even when I threatened toxic in my gland,
I was not forsaken, I was guarded,
For they knew verily,
I am the best for their lives.
Lo! Now! I’ve been seared,
Alas! I taste so bad,
Like sour milk; so bad!
The conflagration that burns me to char,
Comes from the sybaritic way of life,
That now has decided to live life,
Not that I’ve really lose my taste,
But I have lost the traits;
The ones who know my taste
As a perfect pill of safe,
For their swaying fates.
I was a fountain,
From which all saints,
Drink to straight
Their broken faiths,
I was as crystal clear,
Shining like a diamond glare,
Sweet like a ripened pear,
Whosoever that drinks from me,
Would bear not a pinch of fear,
But courage as a warrior with spear,
But now, badly I glare,
Ah! Bluntly, I glare,
People now drink me with fear,
Alas! I, the killer of fear,
Has become orchestra for fear
To now; the one I care,
Not really that I portray threat,
But these people who I care,
Has fallen into abyss of fear,
For inability to lose their pearls,
For this; they make me not their pear,
Even the saints fear,
To make me pear,
But for them I cry and fear,
For bad is the end of their fare.

(C) HYBRID



Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment