Saturday 6 August 2016

Poem for all. Read and Enjoy.

   The Lost in the Lost land.

The farther you go the wrong path,
The harder to find your way back,
Like mixed pelting shadows and ghosts,
You don't know what to do with them,
For none can be killed neither be caught,

Looking down the trails of past;
Full of snaring moments' uncannies,
I feel the deja-vu of the Tsunami,
I feel that of the whirlwind and thunder,
I feel the horrors of my past so fast,

In my course of becoming happy,
I couldn't notice I was turning harpy,
Along this aisle of my journey to Lost,
I was warned of the upcoming blackouts,
But I didn't heed that I may find no way out,

And now like a stubborn strange man,
Travelling the lanes of strange land,
With no map nor compass for bearing,
I'm toiling the same roundabout; on and on with pain,
Hoping someday I find my way back home.

                  (C)HYBRID 

Thanks for reading this far. We appreciate your time. Come back for more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment