Sunday 26 June 2016

Today is not mother's day but let show moms love by reading this poem.

SECOND GOD OF EARTH

Even if I exhaust the largest golden fountain pen,
I have used something but less for you,
Even if I write this ode till I reach the end of words,
I shall write something but less about you,
Even if I praise you with the highest pitch,
 I shall say something but few about you,
Even I cook parsley with parson’s nose,
In a heavenly pot made of purest gold,
I have cooked but something less worthy for you,
Even if I climb the mountain Everest to its crest;
To tell the world about you, to tell them you’re the best,
I have done something but have a lot left,
Even I buy for you; the world best rouges
And thousands of mighty golden silk robes,
I have done nothing for you are naturally a beauty,
Even if I call you the second god of earth,
Oh yes! You worth than that,
Oh yes! You worth than earth,
O ye sweet lover,
O ye the fortune bringer,
O ye who deserve the best prayers,
Aye! You are the one,
Aye! You worth than anyone,
O ye who brought Man to earth;
 The only water in all’s desert,
 The golden light in all’s darkness,
The first earth lived by Man,
The moon that brightens the world,
The mighty star for earth’s décor,
The mighty tree that all behold,
The mighty pearl which worth than gold,
The one whose name is Mother!

(C) HYBRID



Thanks for reading this far, we appreciate your time. Share and come for more.



Google image

No comments:

Post a Comment