Thursday 16 June 2016

Ignorance Is Weak! Read this Poem.

IGNORANCE’S NEMESIS


Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
To all states and all the nations,
To all and those who would support this motion,
And individuals who has this notion,
I’ve found a chronic disease
Spreading out in great motion,
Just like gun powder set ablaze,
Generation to generation it has been translated,
I called upon the scientist, and physicians,
The psychologist, pathologist and spiritualist,
Can’t you bring this to halt? So I asked.
As we try to stop it so it tends to flow,
As we try to quench it so it tends to glow,
As we try to pull it so it tends to grow,
As we try to cut it then it doubles it rolls,
As we charge to bring to halt
It looks down on us
And squint at our injury,
Then add it some salt.
So they gave me reply.
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
To all barracks and police stations,
Come, I’ve seen an ancient thief,
Who stole from grandpa’s and grandma’s thrifts,
Now stealing from us; our thrifts.
With little or no doubt, they are armed to teeth,
They came; the battalion,
I can’t count, thousands or zillion,
Oh yes! They are numerous,
But all they could get from him is defeat.
I can’t stand these beats, not anymore defeats,
So, I call upon myself
To come dance the beat,
I pick clues from the battle fields,
So as to study him;
The way he fought the wars
And get them all defeated.
Then, I grabbed from him; a basketful secret;
The more you study him,
The more you can defeat.
Ignorance is weak,
It’s what you can defeat!

(C) HYBRID

No comments:

Post a Comment